Hello, and welcome.
It gives me great satisfaction to show people how an FHA-insured* loan option could help you live with more financial flexibility and peace of mind. Designed specifically for homeowners and homebuyers age 62 and older, it could help you:
- Dramatically lower your monthly mortgage payments
- Consolidate auto loans and high-interest credit card debt, and reduce your bills
- Improve monthly cash flow
- Establish a standby line of credit you can tap into as needed
- Gain payment flexibility, for more financial control
- Fund large purchases like a new automobile
- Assist a grandchild headed off to college
- Fund major home renovation projects
- Buy a home that better suits you
A Fresh Perspective on Financing
Most Americans looking for some sort of financing seek “traditional” tools like mortgages, home equity loans, personal loans, car loans and credit cards. But — if you’re 62 or older, you have access to special financing that can better suit your needs now and in the future: It’s called a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM).
Whether you’re retired, about to retire, working part-time or still working — this is a versatile tool to help you retire smart! You can better manage your monthly cash flow with its unique flexible payment feature; set up a “standby” line of credit to help fund unforeseen expenses; and/or consolidate debts such as high-interest credit cards, car loans and personal loans into one loan that reduces your monthly bills.
Call me today and see why HECMs are a loan for life.
HECM Loan Specialist, NMLS #219610
Call 630-750-3231 | firstname.lastname@example.org